Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1. WE WELCOME YOU TO TCI – TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL
- ACCESS TO SERVICES AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
2.1. ACCESS TO SERVICES
2.3. ACCOUNT SECURITY
If you choose, or are assigned, a username, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must keep such information confidential and must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide other people with access to the Services or any portion thereof through your username, password or other security information. It is your responsibility to keep your login credentials secure; In addition, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur through your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should take special care when accessing your account from a public or shared computer to prevent others from being able to view or record your password or other personal information. TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL shall not be liable for any act or omission by you, including any damages of any kind suffered as a result of such acts or omissions.
- USER BEHAVIOR
3.1. USE OF THE SERVICE
The Site and the Service are for personal, non-commercial use only. Unless expressly authorized otherwise in writing by TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purpose, any part of the Services, use of the Services, or access to Servizi.Il Service shall not be considered usable or reliable for the Storage of photographs, images, videos, sounds or any other content uploaded by the user, who must keep copies of all content published on the site. We are under no obligation to retain any User Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
3.2. PROHIBITED USES
- In a manner that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- To (or attempt to) abuse, harm, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- To transmit, or obtain the sending of any advertising or promotional materials, including “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation; collect or collect other users’ email addresses or other contact information from the Services by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other unsolicited communications.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL, an employee of TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, through the use of email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing) or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of favoring (i.e., giving a “like” rating) for or against your projects, to artificially inflate or alter “likes,” comments, etc., or to give or receive money or other compensation in exchange for “likes,” or to participate in any other organized effort likely to artificially alter the results of the Services.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or that, as determined by us, may harm TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL or users of the Services, or expose them legally.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Circumvent any measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
- Use the Services in any manner likely to disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with others’ use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activity through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any materials on the Services.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- Obtain, attempt to obtain or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or arranged through the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any portion of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, any server, computer, or database connected to the Services, or to the private accounts of other users.
- Attack the Services through a DoS attack or a distributed DoS attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Service, and TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL shall have no liability in this regard. TCI TRAINING CENTER INTERNATIONAL reserves the right, but has no obligation, to be involved in any way in disputes between you and any other user of the Services.